1 large Pizza base,pre-baked.
1/3 cups of Pizza sauce.
1/3 cups of grated Mozzarella cheese.
12 large cooked Shrimps.
1 medium Red Bell Pepper.
1. Trim the pizza base into a heart shape, place on pizza pan or baking
2. Spread pizza sauce on the base to near the edge.
3. Sprinkle the grated cheese over sauce.
4. Place the shrimp, in pairs, tails touching to make heart shapes. Repeat with some slices of pepper. 5. Drizzle with a little olive oil.
6. Bake at 375F until the cheese is melted and pizza is piping hot.