Hastings is accused of shooting 15-year-old Bobby Moore at a Little Rock apartment complex in August 2012.
Hastings had originally said a suspect's car was rolling towards him when he opened fire, killing the teenager, but an investigation revealed that the car was actually in reverse.
Hastings is now set to go to trial on June 18.
If convicted, he could face up to 10 years in prison.
- Officer Josh Hastings Fired from LRPD
- LRPD Officer Accused of Manslaughter has Internal Affairs Hearing
- LRPD Officer's Lawyer Responds to Manslaughter Charge in Teen's Death
- City of Little Rock Sends Letter of Intent to Fire Officer Accused of Manslaughter
- Little Rock Police Officer Charged with Manslaughter in Suspect's Shooting Death
- Little Rock Police Identify Teen Shot, Killed by Officer
- LR Police Officer Shoots, Kills Juvenile