This holiday season the organization is giving back to the community with a doll donation drive. You can help by purchasing a doll from target.com or Toys-R-Us that will benefit child cancer patients right here in the central Arkansas area.
On December 21st the organization will distribute 70% of the dolls collected to Arkansas Children's Hospital and the remaining 30% to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
For more information call (501) 251-9006 or you can visit online at http://sisterslivinwithalopecia-com.webs.com/
Email CEO and Owner Stacie Ferrell-Tucker: firstname.lastname@example.org