Here's all they need to do:
- Call (501) 222-2222 and tell the Yellow Cab Operator that they are over 60 years old and would like a complimentary ride to go vote.
- The Yellow Cab operator will then request their telephone number, pickup address and voting location address (Remember that the early voting location may be different from the voting location on Election Day).
- A taxi will be dispatched to the voter's pickup address and will take them to their voting location. Once the Senior Citizen votes they should call Yellow Cab for a return trip home.
- The taxi driver will request that the voter validate the amount shown on the taxi meter by signing a "Yellow Cab Voucher." This will ensure that the taxi driver is paid for his or her services.
- Under no circumstance should a Senior Citizen voter pay the taxi driver for a trip to or from their voting location. However, anyone who requests that the taxi driver deviate from the route (stop by the grocery store, etc.) to or from their voting location will be responsible for paying the taxi driver the full fare amount shown on the taxi meter.