The first year the race was held in Little Rock 2,200 people participants, and last year they have over 44,400 runners and walkers.
The Race provides an opportunity to honor breast cancer survivors and to remember those who have lost the battle.
Of the money raised through the Race, 75% stays in Arkansas to fund educational programs, while the remaining 25% funds national research grants.
The Race Space located at is a store located at the Pleasant Ridge Shopping Center where you can register, pick up packets or buy Race for the Cure merchandise.
Race Space is at 11525 Cantrell Road, they are opened Friday, October 5 to Friday, October 19.