It's located at 10701 Kanis Road (Kanis Road and S. Shackleford Road) on the city's west side.
"We're very excited to be able to bring our first drive thru location to the Little Rock area. Our guests will be able to enjoy our full menu whether they're dining in with friends, picking up catering for co-workers, or driving thru for a quick meal on the go," says owner Jim Magers.
Panera Bread's identity is rooted in handcrafted, freshly-baked, artisan bread. The menu is highlighted by antibiotic-free chicken, whole grain bread, select organic and all-natural ingredients and a menu with zero grams added trans fat. A full catering menu will be offered at the new bakery-cafe.
At the end of each day, Panera Bread also donates all unsold bread and baked goods to local area hunger relief agencies as part of its local Day-End Dough-Nation program.
The hours of operation for Panera Bread at the 10701 Kanis Road location will be:
- Sunday: 6:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Monday through Saturday: 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Pleasant Ridge Town Center, 11525 Cantrell Road, (501) 227-0222
- Lakewood Village Shopping Center, 2812 Lakewood Village Drive, NLR, (501) 771-0168
- The Village at Hendrix, 1050 Ellis Ave., Conway, (501) 764-1623