The fun starts Saturday and Sunday at 9:00 a.m. at the Van Buren County Fairgrounds on Highway 16 East.
The games are an alcohol-free family event filled with crazy competitions (see list below) and live music (click here for the full list of bands.)
The cost is five-dollars per person per day.
Parking is free with the donation of non-perishable foods for the Choctaw Food Bank.
Organizers say more than one-thousand people attended last year's games.
Click here for more information on the event website.
Click here for the event Facebook page.
- Wheelbarrow races
- Seed spitting - Watermelon or pumpkin depending on what's available
- Chicken Nugget Speed Eating
- Dead Lawnmower Race
- Round Bale Hay Roll
- Redneck Horse Shoes with toilet seats
- 3-man sling shot
- Redneck Bowling
- Big Bubba Belly Art Contest
- Spare Tire Roll
- Cow Chip Toss
- Get Daddy/Momma a Cold One race
- Shorty Shorts Contest
- Lawn Mower Races
- 4-Wheeler Rodeo