The Faulkner County Sheriff's Office (FCSO) says of the 153 sex offenders in the country, officers were able to check on 120 of them for a success rate of 78-percent.
Ten of them (photos in attached slideshow) were arrested on various charges as follows:
- Bryan Taylor Bolden, 20, arrested for violating part of his probation and ordered to serve two days in jail.
- Jason Bond, 33, (Perry County Sex Offender), arrested for an outstanding absconder warrant from his parole officer for failure to register as a sex offender. He was found and arrested in Bigelow.
- Brian Bradberry, 50, (found at his home), arrested for an outstanding Felony warrant for Theft of Property out of Polk County.
- David Conley, 44, arrested for 4 outstanding misdemeanor warrants out of Conway, Mayflower, Morrilton, & Maumelle.
- Harold Hugdahl, 53, arrested for Felony-D Possession of Drug Paraphernalia to Ingest, Inhale, etc., Misd.-A Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, Misd.-A Possession of Controlled Substance.
- Scott Rice, 30, (found at his home), arrested for an outstanding Absconder warrant from probation and parole.
- Brian Teague, 34 (found at his home) was arrested for an outstanding Hot Check Warrant.
- David Troutman, 35, arrested for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender because he had moved before notifying the FCSO.
- Nicholas Vickery, 34, arrested for Failure to Register as a Sex Offender because he had moved before notifying the FCSO.
- Sandy Lovett/Wheeler, 34, arrested for failure to pay child support.