You may remember we first told you about this man reportedly victimizing school age girls like this back in may.
The suspect was arrested last month.
But now Brandon Runion is out again. he posted a $200,000 bond Friday.
He is charged with three counts of sexually soliciting a child.
But he's allowed to be out now until his trial.
That's definitely not okay with some of the parents and family member of the victims.
Runion is accused of chasing down girls in various parts of the Hillcrest neighborhood as they walked home from their schools or bus stops. Police reports say he would expose and touch himself in some cases.
Now, some parents of those victims say they fear he'll do it again, or something worse.
"I am a parent, I worry about other kids, besides my own, if he is doing that, who knows what he is going to do the next time," said Roger Johnson.
Johnson says his 14-year-old daughter was very disturbed by what she saw.
He says he's lost a little faith in the justice system, but hopes Runion will be found guilty in court.
Runion next faces a judge in November.
He couldn't be reached for comment.