It will begin taking applications for Christmas assistance at The Salvation Army in Conway for Cleburne, Faulkner, Perry and Van Buren County residents on October 23rd.
Low income families with children 12 and under can apply for help with Christmas gifts. Anyone who will need help putting a holiday meal on the table can also apply to receive food assistance.
Applications will be taken ONLY on October 23, 24, 25 & 26 (Tuesday thru Friday), from 10:00 a.m. to Noon and 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. at the Salvation Army of Conway (950 Carson Cove, Suite 106).
All applicants must bring the following:
- Photo ID for the head of household (Driver's License or State ID)
- Proof of Residence: (One of the following) Utility bill, Phone bill, Rental agreement, Mail that matches your ID with zip codes.
- Proof of Household Income: (One of the following) Paycheck stub, Unemployment documentation, Food stamps documentation, any documentation that shows how you maintain your household.
- Proof of all monthly expenses (rent receipts, utility bills, etc.)
- Proof of Children: (One of the following) TANF papers, Birth certificate, Shot records that show DOB, any legal form that has your name and the child's name and DOB (Social Security cards will NOT be accepted as proof that this is your child)
- Proof that child or children has same address as head of household such as Medicaid form, report cards, shot records or lease agreement.
- Clothing/shoe sizes for all children (12 and under)
- Gift suggestions for all children (12 and under)*
About The Salvation Army
The Salvation Army, an evangelical part of the universal Christian church established in 1865, has been supporting those in need in His name without discrimination for 130 years in the United States.