Officer Josh Hastings had an internal affairs hearing at the Little Rock Police Department (LRPD) this morning.
KARK 4 News will bring you details of the outcome as soon as the LRPD releases its report on the hearing.
Original story (September 14):
The Little Rock police officer charged in the shooting death of a teenager will learn if he still has a job early next week.
Josh Hastings will face LRPD's internal affairs division on Tuesday.
The department told him last week it intends to fire him for shooting 15-year-old Bobby Moore in August.
Hastings' attorney says if the department does follow through with the firing, he will file an appeal.
- LRPD Officer's Lawyer Responds to Manslaughter Charge in Teen's Death
- City of Little Rock Sends Letter of Intent to Fire Officer Accused of Manslaughter
- Little Rock Police Officer Charged with Manslaughter in Suspect's Shooting Death
- Little Rock Police Identify Teen Shot, Killed by Officer
- LR Police Officer Shoots, Kills Juvenile