The Central Arkansas Development Council (CADC) is overseeing the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) commodities giveaway on September 13.
Distribution begins at 9:00 a.m. at the following locations:
- Promiseland Church Ministries, 4520 South University Avenue in Little Rock
- St. Mark Baptist Church, 5722 W. 12th Street in Little Rock
- River City Ministries, 1021 Washington in NLR
- St. Francis House, 2701 S. Elm Street in Little Rock
- St. John Baptist Church, 2501 S. Main Street in Little Rock
- Nathaniel Hill Complex, 2500 E. 6th Street in Little Rock
- Building a Better Life Mentor, 1924-A West Main Street in Jacksonville
- First Baptist Church, 15320 Alexander Road in Alexander
- First Baptist Church, 508 Hwy 365 in Woodson
- Wrightsville City Hall, 13022 Hwy 365 South in Wrightsville
This is an equal opportunity program. In accordance with federal law and US Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. If you believe you have been discriminated against because of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, Room 326-W, Whitten Building, 1400 Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC 20250.
CADC is a private nonprofit community action agency that was formed in 1965 to fight and win the "War on Poverty." The mission of CADC is to improve the quality of life and build strong communities in Arkansas.