Former Little Rock police officer Mark Jones, charged with drug trafficking, requested that his ankle monitor be removed so he could travel out of state as a stand up comedian.
The judge denied Jones' request, reminding the part-time comedian that he's charged with setting up drug deals while performing out of state.
The judge also pointed out that Jones is required to work while out on release, something his ankle monitor does not prevent him from doing.
- Prosecutors Say Former Cop Charged with Drug Trafficking is Flight Risk
- Former LR Officer Charged with Drug Trafficking Asks for Removal of Ankle Monitor
- Continuance Requested in LRPD Drug Trafficking Case
- Not Guilty Pleas for 2 Former LR Officers Accused of Drug-Dealing
- No Cases Pending for Former Little Rock Officers
- Officer Arrested After Undercover Operation Resigns
- 2 LR Officers Arrested After Conspiring to Receive, Distribute Drugs