Check-in for students in the Little Rock School District takes place August 1-2 from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
Parents registering students for the first time should report to the LRSD Student Registration Office at 501 Sherman St.
Information about your child's attendance zone can be found here.
To register, parents must bring:
- Child's official birth certificate, passport, military ID car or other documentation provided by law (ACA 6-18-208)
- Child's social security card/number (P3-P4 students must present card) or legal guardian's name (cellphone bills will not be accepted)
- Child's immunization record
- Transcript or recent report card from previous school (provided to assigned school at Check-in)
Other dates to keep in mind:
- August 13th - First day of school for Early Start Campuses (6th Grade for Cloverdale) Hall and J.A. Fair (9th grade)
- August 14th- First day for teachers
- August 20th- First day of school for all other LRSD students
Parents of students who attend Horace Mann Arts and Science Magnet Middle School are reminded that the Roosevelt Street parking lot entrance will be closed during Check-in days due to construction of a new Fine Arts building at the school. Parents may park behind the school during the required Check-in from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. both days.
Additional information about other important dates can be found on the calendar located on the homepage of the Little Rock School District website, lrsd.org.