A water pipe that broke on the 9th floor of the Plaza Towers Wednesday was the problem, they say.
"I'm upset because they escorted everybody off that floor but left me and my daughter," said Sharon Jackson.
Apartment managers refused to comment on the matter.
Jackson said she did not know about the pipe burst until water started streaming into her apartment.
The tenants had just moved back hours earlier after being displaced for about a week-and-a-half because of a June 11 fire.
The fire claimed the life of a 72-year-old woman who investigators just determined had been smoking a cigarette in bed.
The city's building code enforcement division said the apartment had no code violations before the fire.
The Little Rock Fire Department has said the building passed it's fire inspection in 2011.