The restaurant, located at 17601 Chenal Parkway, offers Free Wi-Fi and will provide Drive Thru service 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
The lobby will also be open for 24-hour service on weekends.
An official ribbon cutting and grand opening ceremony are later this month.
As McDonald's develops a more contemporary style for its restaurants across the country, the Chenal McDonald's features the latest in decor and styling, featuring wooden ceiling beams and stone pillars.
"We're changing with the times; we never stop looking for ways to improve. And, we wanted this new restaurant to reflect the personality of The Promenade," said Ray Nosler, Restaurant Owner/Operator. "This new McDonald's speaks to the needs of our customers and our growing community in west Little Rock. We are proud to be a new member of the family at The Promenade."
Modern exterior designs include:
- A welcoming, and inviting entry into the restaurant
- A clearly identifiable double-lane drive-thru for enhanced, on-the-go service
- Two Drive Thru delivery points
- Comfortable lighting levels and fixtures that create pleasant dining experiences
- Modern seating and furniture, including booths, chairs, high seated community tables and lounge-style seating areas
- Registration to WIN McDonald's Gift Baskets
- Registration to WIN one Quarter Pounder with Cheese Sandwich or Southern Style Chicken Sandwich each week for one year
- Registration to WIN a Happy Meal each week for one year
- Registration to WIN a Camcorder with LCD Color Display and 32 MB Built in Memory, courtesy of Dr. Pepper
- Distribution of Coca-Cola Key Tag good for a FREE Pie with any purchase
- Photo opportunity with Ronald McDonald, Saturday, June 30th, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.