Commodities will be distributed at the following locations:
- Promiseland Church Ministries, 3700 W. 65th Street in Little Rock
- St. Mark Baptist Church, 5722 W. 12th Street in Little Rock
- River City Ministries, 1021 Washington in NLR
- St. Francis House, 2701 S. Elm Street in Little Rock
- St. John Baptist Church, 2501 S. Main Street in Little Rock
- Nathaniel Hill Complex, 2500 E. 6th Street in Little Rock
- Building a Better Life Mentor, 1924-A West Main Street in Jacksonville
- First Baptist Church, 15320 Alexander Road in Alexander
- First Baptist Church, 508 Hwy 365 in Woodson
- Wrightsville City Hall, 13022 Hwy 365 South in Wrightsville
ID must be present in order to receive commodities. To be eligible to receive USDA commodities, income guidelines must be met. The income guidelines for this program are based on 130% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Based on these guidelines, a one person household must make less than $14,157 per year to qualify for this program. For each additional family member, add $4,966.
For more information, call CADC at (501) 778-1133.