Around one-o`clock Thursday afternoon, Carrie Crawford pulled up to get gas at the Exxon at Rodney Parham Road and Interstate 430. She got out of her Jeep and started pumping the gas, then got back in to put her credit card away. When she got back out, she went to the nozzle and the static electricity caused the gas vapors to catch on fire. The static electricity built up while she was getting in and out of the SUV. One of the gas station attendants ran outside and put the fire out with an extinguisher. Carrie is OK. She has some first degree burns and singed hair around her face. She says she`s learned her lesson about static electricity. Little Rock firefighters say conditions are perfect for this type of accident. The weather has been cool and dry. They remind people to take note of the warnings near the pump, and to make sure they pay attention when pumping gas.