A Benton firefighter has been upgraded from serious to good condition as his treatment continues for burns sustained in an explosion. The blast occurred at a fire station yesterday when what are believed to be gasoline fumes ignited. Fire Captain Joey Brannon is being treated for burns at Arkansas Children`s Hospital. The 37-year-old was listed in serious condition yesterday at the hospital. Brannon is 37 and is married with four children. The explosion occurred yesterday morning at a station on Salt Creek Road on the north side of Benton. Officials say firefighters smelled gasoline fumes in an equipment bay and tried to open a door to vent the room. Before they could, the vapor ignited. The Little Rock fire marshal will investigate the cause of the explosion.