The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration is looking into last week`s accident in which three workers were electrocuted. The men, who worked for a private company, died as they moved a canopy tent and bumped high-voltage electrical lines. An OSHA spokeswoman says the investigation is standard procedure and could result in fines or citations if proper safety measures were not in place. The accident occurred last Thursday. The tent was to be used for the Chile Pepper race, a recreational event that takes place on a cross-country track at the university farm. As the workers lifted the tent over a low fence, its poles touched the electric lines.