nother state college now offers free tuition for members of the Arkansas Army National Guard. North Arkansas College in Harrison announced that it will become the twelfth institution in the state to let guard members attend for free. School president Jeff Olson and military officials met on the campus to sign an agreement waiving 25 percent of the undergraduate tuition for guard member. Federal grants cover the remaining 75 percent. Not all Arkansas schools have signed up for the program that the legislature passed last year allowing state colleges to waive tuition for guard members. Among those that do not offer the stipend are the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and Arkansas State University in Jonesboro.