A 77 year old woman is in critical condition tonight, but neighbors say she`s lucky to be alive. Mary Post`s home on 2105 Lloyd Court went up in flames around 7:30 this morning. The blast could be felt a mile away. Post was alert moments after the blast and told neighbors she turned her thermostat up, but did not hear the heat kick on. She then went to light a bathroom space heater. Firefighters are now investigating. The explosion destroyed 2 other homes and shattered windows throughout the neighborhood.