Doctors amputated both arms of a 13-year-old boy below the elbow after he sustained a severe shock from an electric distribution cable. Thirteen-year-old David Letterman of Genoa underwent surgery at Arkansas Children`s Hospital in Little Rock. David and his friend, eleven-year-old Cody Sims, were walking a high-line right-of-way with the idea of bow hunting before church when they came upon a tree that had fallen on an electric cable. David`s uncle, Mike Letterman, says David saw smoke coming from the tree and wanted to move it to prevent a fire. David`s family is full of praise for Cody. When the accident happened last Wednesday, Cody ran a mile for help. The line carried 72-hundred volts.