Players have a chance to win electronics during the next six drawings running through February 21st.
There is no cost, but you must enter at the Powerball website (click here).
To win, you must watch the live Powerball drawing. KARK 4 is the only Little Rock station that airs the drawings live each Wednesday and Saturday night at 10 o'clock. You can also watch it live through a link at the Powerball website or you can watch recorded versions of the draw show on the site or on YouTube.
Click here for the viewing options.
During the drawing, the secret word is put up on the screen behind the announcer for only a few seconds. After you learn the secret word, then go to the Powerball website and click on the Watch To Win link (near the center of the page).
The entry page is open for ONLY 38 hours after each Powerball draw. That's until about noon Central time on Fridays and Monday. After the entries are closed, a list of winners will pop up.
Each drawing is a separate event, so you much enter each draw to win each prize. ONLY one entry per person, per draw is permitted.
The prizes being offered in upcoming drawings are:
* Draw 3 (Feb. 4) – Twenty-four (24) Sony 3D Blu-Ray Disc Players
* Draw 4 (Feb. 7) – Fifteen (15) Nintendo Wii Game System Bundles
* Draw 5 (Feb. 11) – Ten (10) Yamaha Home Theatre Systems
* Draw 6 (Feb. 14) – Ten (10) Bose SoundDock Music Systems
* Draw 7 (Feb. 18) – Thirty-two (32) Garmin GPS units
* Draw 8 (Feb. 21) – Eighteen (18) Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones
The promotion started on January 26th. In the first drawing on January 28th, two Arkansans (Betty Vincent of West Fork and Jimmy Dillon of Ward) won a 26" Sharp HD/DVD television set. No Arkansans won in the second drawing on January 31st.
Click here to read the contest rules.