Put your arm around your spouse. Give hugs and kisses . Hold Hands Show extra compassion when your spouse is under the weather. Run them a warm bath or fix something soothing like tea or broth for them.
- Have a since of humor
Don't forget to get them a card or write them a note on special occasions or just when you feel like paying a little extra attention. Plan a date night to spend time alone with your spouse. Do a household chore that would normally be your spouse's reponsability. The next time you start to spend five dollars on yourself, spend it on your spouse. Make it a point to say nice things about your spouse to others. Thank your spouse for everyday things.
- Surprise your spouse with their favorite meal.
- Talk to about things that interest your spouse.
- If you pray together be sure and say thanks for your spouse.
- Work together to spend your money wisely.
- When you run to the store ask your spouse if they need anything.
- Be sociable and friendly with each others friends and co-workers.
- Be polite. Say "please," "thank you," and "you're welcome."
- Praise each other on jobs well done.
- Spend time talking about your future, things that are bothering you etc
- Say "I love you!"
Easy Tips for a Better Relationship