Nathan Ray was charged with seven traffic offenses, including DWI, after the accident in September that left Trevor Ware with severe brain damage.
Court officials say Ray was found guilty of driving while intoxicated and issued a $2,500 fine.
Ray also faces criminal charges stemming from the incident.
Ware's friends are holding a charity event Friday, Jan. 18 to help him with his hefty medical bills.
- Accused Drunken Driver Who Hit Motorcyclist was Repeat Offender
- Man Charged with Hit & Run Pleads Not Guilty
- Motorcyclist Hit by Drunk Driver Going Home
- Small Signs of Improvement from Motorcyclist Left in Coma
- Meeting with Hospital Officials Allows Man in Coma Extended Stay
- Family Says Discharge Comes too Soon for Man in Coma
- Hit & Run Suspect Out on Bond