He will compete for the "Stripes" team in the game scheduled for January 19 at 2:00 p.m. at the Cramton Bowl in Montgomery, Alabama.
Jarboe's season stats:
- Finished his senior campaign with 50 receptions for 570 yards, both the second most on the team, and four touchdowns.
- Averaged 11.4 yards per reception as well, posting a season-long reception of 63 yards against North Texas.
- Tied the school record for receptions in a game with 13 against Oregon in the Red Wolves' season opener and posted a season-high 101 receiving yards against Memphis.
- 104 receptions for 1,300 yards and six touchdowns.
- Receptions total is the eighth most in school history and his yardage total ranks as the 12th most.
- Three 100-yard receiving games, including a career-high 162 yards against Memphis in 2011 that are the 11th most in ASUhistory for a single game.
Jarboe helped lead Arkansas State to back-to-back Sun Belt Conference championships and appearances in the GoDaddy.com Bowl, including a 17-13 win over then-ranked No. 25 Kent State in this year's version of the postseason game.
The Raycom College Football All-Star Classic will be a week-long event that features elite college football seniors participating in NFL-formatted practices that are open to the public. The game will be coached by former NFLhead coaches Jim Bates and Dan Reeves and will be broadcast live on the CBSSports Network.