The ingredients are listed below. Check out the video to see how the rest of the KARK 4 Today crew liked the dip!
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese (2% fat--this is the reduced fat version)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (light)
- 1 jar salsa (I used 3/4 full jar of a 16 ounce jar)
- A handful of chopped cilantro (optional-but good)
2) If you prefer, you can place all the ingredients in an oven safe dish and bake until the dip is heated through--continuing to stir to mix all ingredients.
You can also find this, along with all Mallory's makes at our Pinterest page.
Click here to find more recipes on this website.