The investigation started after an Alexander Police officer shot and killed a Bryant man in September, which she says was an accident that occurred as she was conducting a pat-down.
The Saline County prosecutor's office received the files last week and is now reviewing the documents to determine whether charges will be filed.
- Some Demand Changes in State Police Training Laws After Alexander Shooting
- Web Extra: Raw Interview with Mother of Man Killed by Alexander Police Officer
- Family of Man Killed Shocked Alexander Officer Had No Official Training
- Alexander Officer Calls Shooting Death an Accident
- Officer Involved Shooting in Alexander