One Little Rock school community is rising from its ashes while members of another are learning how to confront theirs. After two years of waiting and four million dollars, furniture was moved into the rebuilt Wakefield elementary today. The old campus was devastated by fire two years ago when a construction worker accidentally left a blowtorch on. As that school neared total healing today, Meadowcliff Elementary started the process. Fire ate away the kitchen, a janitorial closet and part of the roof last Friday. Investigators believe a cigarette left in a wastebasket started that blaze. Despite the work left to be done, the district says both Little Rock schools will be ready to have classes this fall.