There's lots anyone could do with all that money.
Below are some other fun facts of the Mega Millions record half-a-billion-dollar jackpot.
The drawing is Friday night at 10 o'clock. Watch it live ONLY on KARK 4 News.
- It's a world record jackpot
- The largest previous Mega Millions jackpot was $390 million won March 6, 2007 in Georgia and New Jersey
- ]The largest previous Powerball jackpot was $365,000,000 annuity in February 18, 2006 in Nebraska
- The cash value of the jackpot is $359.4 million, also a world record
- The annuity option is paid over 26 years and breaks down to the following approximates:($19,230,769 per year $1,602,564 per month $369,822 per week $52,687 per day)
- The jackpot has rolled 18 times to this jackpot
- The last MM jackpot was won on Jan. 4, 2012, in Georgia
- There are 44 lottery jurisdictions thyat sell Mega Millions tickets (41 states besides Arkansas, plus Washington DC and US Virgin Islands)
- Mega Millions was originally called The Big Game, which launched August 31, 1996. It became Mega Millions on May 15, 2002