Cash 4 ticket prices start at 50 cents, with players picking four numbers from zero (0) to nine (9).
This time, the winning numbers were 1 1 1 1. There is only a one in 10,000 chance that combination will come up.
If those were your numbers for the Tuesday midday draw, here's what you won:
on a 50 cent ticket, $2,500;
on a $1 ticket, $5,000, and
on a $2 ticket, $10,000.
All in all, $97,500 is waiting to be paid out on 21 winning tickets. There were 5 prizes at $2,500; 15 at $5,000, and 1 at $10,000.
Lottery officials say since three stores in Arkansas had two winners each, it is possible that some winners played their favorite numbers and won twice. Cash 3 and 4 are the two Arkansas-based draw games, and the winning numbers are chosen at random in two drawings each day Monday through Saturday, with one drawing on Sunday.
Both games are played by simply choosing numbers and waiting for the draw. There are other winning factors such as whether to play a straight or a box, but with 1 1 1 1, the answer is just plain YES.
Here's where the winners bought their tickets and their prize amounts:
- Lone's BP #10 in Conway $5,000
- Qwik Chek Food Mart in White Hall $2,500
- Kum & Go 405 in Bentonville $5,000
- Corner Liquor in Lepanto $10,000
- Valero Superstop #679 in Morrilton $5,000
- Express Way 656 in El Dorado $5,000
- Dodge Store #621 in Blytheville $5,000
- Tobacco Station USA #10 in Hope $2,500
- Shell Superstop 29 in Little Rock $5,000
- Hop In 320 in West Memphis $5,000
- Rainbow Food Mart #3 in El Dorado $2,500
- Food Fast 83 in Nashville $5,000
- Grand Avenue Food Mart in Fort Smith $5,000
- Kroger 641 in Newport $2,500
- Food Fast 110 in Crossett $5,000
- Tobacco Superstore #72 in Crossett $5,000 and $2,500
- Jordan's Kwik Stop 10 in Newport $5,000 and $5,000
- Crossover Corner in Fayetteville $5,000 and $5,000