A new report suggest nearly half of the roughly 800 Americans who have died supporting US led operations in Iraq cmae from small towns. Such small towns make up only 27 percent of the population but they have claimed nearly as many war dead as the metropolitan areas that make up the other 73 percent. It comes as no surprise to many Benton residents where 2 soldiers have died. And the First Baptist Church in Benton has the names of over 30 soldiers from their congregation printed on the back of their program. Socialogist suggest tough ecomonies in rural areas urge young people to find work in the military.