Two families are saying goodbye and searching for answers. Over the weekend, their dogs turned up dead, but there are questions surrounding the manner in which the dogs died. The dogs were taken for medical exams, which revealed they were poisoned with a common rat poisoning. Now Faulkner County investigators are trying to determine if the poison ingestion was accidental or intentional and at the hands of a neighbor. For now, other neighbors are keeping an extra close eye on their pets and young children.