An Arkansas Tech student is dead after a can of gasoline stored near a kerosene heater exploded and set his house on fire. Twenty-year-old Karl Nathan White died Wednesday from burns. Police said the house was undergoing renovations. After the explosion, White made his was across the street to an eye clinic, where two women threw a jacket over him and extinguished the flames. The only other items in the house were construction tools. Officials said it appeared the house was being remodeled when the explosion occurred. Firefighters extinguished the blaze in ten minutes.