Tuesday morning J`anna Platt went to pump gas at Dandy Don`s gas station in Searcy. Her sons, Brody and Dallas were inside the car. Platt began pumping gas- got back in the car for her checkbook- when whe got back out and touched the nozzle- fire erupted. "I was looking at fire in the tank, you know how you look at something you can`t tell what`s wrong but you know womething`s wrong with that picture," says Platt. Fire investigators say they believe when Platt got back in her car- she built up static electricity and that set off a spark that started the fire. Platt and the two boys were not injured in the fire.