Police say they`re investigating a 19-year-old`s death as a homicide. That`s after sources told them the man had smoked doctored marijuana. Police say evidence indicates Steven Gamblin of Shannon Hills was poisoned. They`re investigating a claim that he died after smoking marijuana laced with rattlesnake venom. The sources told police that Gamblin did not know the marijuana had been altered. Gamblin died October 15th after being removed from life-support at a Little Rock hospital. He was hospitalized September 18th after he stopped breathing in his sleep. Shannon Hills Police Chief John Brown says hospital staff reported Gamblin`s symptoms were similar to those experienced by someone with many snake bites. His body is undergoing tests at the state Crime Lab.