One is a draw game called Decades of Dollars and the other is a $20 scratch-off named $1,000,000 Diamond Dazzler.
Decades of Dollars, a Southern regional game, features $2 tickets and a jackpot of $250,000 annually for 30 years. Decades of Dollars is similar to Powerball and Mega Millions, with the player choosing six numbers for each ticket purchased and a twice-a-week drawing on Monday and Thursday nights. Prizes are awarded for matching 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 of the numbers. Arkansas will become the fourth state to offer Decades of Dollars, joining Virginia, Kentucky, and Georgia. (See additional information below).
The $1,000,000 Diamond Dazzler instant game, printed on eye-catching holographic paper, features Arkansas’s first $20 instant ticket. Prizes range up to $1 Million. Odds of winning with the Diamond Dazzler ticket are 1 in 2.9. Lottery officials say the $20 ticket will appeal to players who can afford to pay a little more to gain better odds and the chance of a big payout.
“Giving players more choices increases lottery revenue and provides more money for scholarships,” said Dianne Lamberth of Batesville, Chair of the Arkansas Lottery Commission. “It’s our job to maximize scholarship dollars, and we wanted to follow quickly the successful Arkansas Million Dollar Raffle game with new products that our players will like.”
The purpose of the ASL is to provide scholarships and grants to Arkansas residents enrolled in public and private nonprofit two-year and four-year colleges and universities within the state. The Lottery has provided more than $150 Million for college scholarships in its first 18 months.
Click here for more information on the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery.
• Drawings will be held Monday and Thursday at 10:00 p.m.
• For each play, players select 6 unique numbers from 1 to 47, or select “Quick Pick” to have some or all of the numbers picked randomly by the terminal.
• Players may purchase between 1 and 5 plays per ticket.
• Players can request a ticket from the clerk or fill out a playslip.
• Decades of Dollars tickets cannot be cancelled.
• Up to 20 multi draws can be purchased on a ticket for $2 per draw, per play.
• Tickets for the current draw can be purchased until 9:45 p.m. on the day of the draw.
• There will be a Decades of Dollars button added to the terminal main screen.
• Training mode will be available April 25th.
• Match 6 numbers and win $250,000/year for 30 years or $4 million*
• Match 5 numbers and win $10,000*
• Match 4 numbers and win $100
• Match 3 numbers and win $10
• Match 2 numbers and win $2
* These prizes may be paid on a pari-mutuel basis, and could be lower than published. See official rules for details.