* Frozen Dinner Rolls (we used Rhodes), thawed but still cold
* melted butter
* coarse salt
* Combine 2 rolls together and roll into a 24-inch rope.
* Fold rope in half.
* Pinch loose ends together to form the pointed bottom of the heart.
* Bring folded end together and twist 2-3 times.
* Place it between the two sides to form the heart.
* Follow above steps to make as many hearts as desired.
* Brush with melted butter.
* Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 20-30 minutes.
* Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes.
* Remove from oven and cool slightly.
* Brush again with butter and sprinkle with coarse salt. (*Tip: for a variation on this recipe sprinkle cinnamon sugar or parmesan cheese on your pretzel instead.)
Click here for detailed instructions.