Computer and Networking Solutions and Services. Total Customer Satisfaction is our Number One Goal. We have quality Team members, products and services at competitive prices.
Service Training & More
We Will Reduce Your Information Technology Expenses!
Our Mission Statement
Our MISSION is to help you accomplish your MISSION!
Our Number One GoalTotal Customer Satisfaction
Our Core Values
- Knowing our respective faiths strengthen and guide us.
- Our corporate character is based upon honesty and integrity in all matters.
- Proud and privileged to be Americans.
- Leadership products and excellent service are the foundation of our solutions.
- Continuous improvement in our people, processes, knowledge and solutions.
Why Complete Computing, Inc. Training?
We have a simple philosophy. You first learn (acquire the knowledge), then leverage that knowledge by engaging in technical projects that hone your skills, and then teach.
Most training centers simply get it backwards. We have been serving the system builders, infrastructure specialists, consultants, and developers with this philosophy since 1982. We would be delighted to be your technical training partner.
You have a lot of choices out there today for your training needs - computer-based training (CBT), online training over the internet, video/DVD/CD, how-to books, and your brother-in-law who thinks he knows it all. But nothing beats the hands-on, instructor-led training experience, and no one is better at that than our instructors at Complete Computing.
Here are some of the reasons why...
|Nicely equipped - all Compaq and HP hardware.|
|Utilize 100 Mbs switched Ethernet connections (Intel and HP switches).|
|Have high-speed internet connectivity.|
|Are available for rent to meet customized needs.|
|Have real-world experience (We have staff instructors who have worked for HP and IBM).|
|Spend time with our support team to leverage what they teach.|
|Meet and often exceed all vendor certifications.|
|Often lead technical projects for major accounts across Arkansas.|
|Why CCI for your training needs?|
|We have over 20 years of experience in information technology training.|
|We use the official curriculum for Microsoft, Novell, and Citrix courses.|
|We offer a flexible approach to training - you tell us when you need a class!|
Complete Computing, Inc. has been helping businesses, government agencies, and schools save money and improve productivity since 1982. Utilizing our experience, relationships with key vendors, and technical expertise, we can become a valued partner to your organization.
Our core competencies include Active Directory design and migration, security, wireless technology, thin client computing, virtual private networks, knowledge management, large scale
roll-outs, remote management, network bottleneck elimination, and tying together disparate systems. Some of the other services we provide include:
Consulting - Research & Recommend Hardware & Software Solutions
Sales - Servers, Clients, Networking, Software,
Printers & Peripherals
Installation - Networking and Stand-Alone Computer Systems
Training - Application and Technical
Support - Networks, Desktops, Peripherals & Software
Service - Maintenance Agreements on Warranty
& Non-Warranty Hardware
Leasing - Designed For Your Business Needs
Classroom rentals with state of the art networks and fast broadband access
Daily or weekly rental
Technical Support Services
Complete Computing, Inc. has been providing the best technical support in Arkansas since 1982. Our engineers are trained on cutting edge technologies so that they can provide technical assistance to our customers that is beyond the capabilities of other support organizations in Arkansas.
Over the past two decades, we have assisted thousands of customers with new equipment and software installations, upgrades to existing equipment and software, equipment roll-outs to every corner of our state and maintenance of their existing IT environment. We have support plans available to fit your company's specific needs ranging from having an engineer on site full time to needing a cable run for a new workstation.
Call or email us today to discuss how we can work together to help you with your IT support needs.
Service & Repair
When your computer or peripherals need service or repair, there is no better place than Complete Computing. Service Manager Roger Jones and his staff are here to serve you. And we now offer In-Home service!
- Major Manufacturer Authorized Service Center
- Laptop and Desktop Computer, Monitor and UPS System Repair
- Dot Matrix and Laser Printer Repair
- Provide Manufacturer Warranty and Non-Warranty Repairs
- Provide On-site (including in-home) or Carry-In Service With Free Estimates
- Accessory, Parts and Supplies Sales
- We currently stock a variety of parts for Hewllett Packard and Lexmark laser printers.
- We currently stock a variety of OEM computer parts (Hard drives, CD-Roms, Ram, etc)
- We can special order virtually any OEM parts.
- We can also order virtually any part for any Brand of computer (Compaq, HP, IBM, Dell, Gateway)
- Quantity discounts are available, please call or email us for a quote.
- Service and Maintenance Contracts Available
- A+ Certified Technicians
- Macintosh Certified Technicians
- 24-Hour Turn Around For Most HP LaserJet Printers
- 90-Day Warranty On All Parts Installed By CCI
- We Also Service "Clone" Computers
Some of the reasons to use CCI service: